Sunday 2 June 2013

sunny sunny weekend dressing...


saturday's shopping trip on a relatively sunny day was a good opportunity to bring out this stripe maxi skirt from www.primark.com. I bought it with my up coming holiday in mind a few weeks ago but have worn it a couple of times already. kept it simple with a navy shirt from H&M mama, my old faithful Whistles navy blazer and tan leather slip one from Next. finished off with an old Adidas handbag, gold and orange studs from Accessorize, Marc Jacobs watch and my everyday silver a leather charm bracelets.



saturday night saw us dining and chatting away with night with friends so quick change and a spritz of perfume and I was ready. swapped skirt for acid wash skinnies from Topshop maternity, oversized vintage Planet blouse with an acid yellow necklace from Primark and orange stilettos from Next to finish.








No comments:

Post a Comment