Sunday 15 March 2015

new beginings...

my last post was over a year and a half ago and a lot has changed since then. back in june 2013 i was en route to Morocco with Did, on our babymoon, and we had a fabulous time.

fast forward a few months and 'little' Seb was born, all 9lb 6 of him, and we took it day by day and we made it. we survived those first few weeks, a house move, a whole new area, a job change for me, a promotion for Did and we are all the better for it. and we are happy.

its taken some time to settle in, in all aspects of our life, but over the last few months ive picked up my hobbies and my 'me time' again and it feels like the right time to start writing. to be honest the urge to write about absolutely anything and everything and use my brain a bit is pretty huge! so i will use this space to record our lives, to discuss what is important to me and to project creativity and art and fashion and life.

so to new beginings. to finding the direction you're heading in and enjoy the journey. to just writing and enjoy it.

and to mums. for nurturing us, teaching us, helping us and watching us become mums (or dads) too.
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment